This salad is fabulous. It is light, colourful, flavourful and easy to make. What more could you ask for?
- Bite sized mozzarella balls (about 16-20), halved
- 1 pint multi coloured heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, whites and greens chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 2-3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine mozzarella, tomatoes, scallions and herbs in a bowl. Dress salad with vinegar, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Adapted from foodnetwork.