- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (6 1/2 oz) jars of marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Saute onion and garlic in a skillet with the oil until tender. Set aside.
Combine artichokes, eggs, cheeses, seasonings and sauces in a large bowl. Mix well. Stir in onion and bread crumbs.
Grease a mini muffin pan and fill with the artichoke mixture. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until firm and lightly golden.
Adapted from recipezaar.