- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 28oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2- 15oz Cans Corn, undrained
- 1- 15oz Cans Black Beans, undrained
- 1- 15oz Cans Ranch Style Beans, undrainded
- 1- 15oz Cans Kidney Beans, undrained
- 1 small can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 envelope dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 envelop Dry Taco Seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
Brown ground beef with onion, and drain.
Combine all ingredients in Crock Pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Can also be cooked in Dutch Oven.
Serve over tortilla chips with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream