So you’re having a party and you need a fancy drink. Well here is your solution. I love the fruity flavour of Southern Comfort and then mixed with all the other fruits in this drink, it’s absolutely delicious.
Southern Comfort Punch:
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 1 can frozen banana daiquiri mix
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 liter ginger ale
- Southern Comfort to Taste ( I use lots!)
- Lemonade Ice Ring, recipe follows
In a large punch bowl, combine the orange juice, banana daiquiri mix and lemon juice. Stir to blend. Slowly add ginger ale. Remove excess foam with a spoon and stir in Southern Comfort. Add lemonade ice ring.
Lemonade Ice Ring:
- 2 Lemons, cut in round slices
- 1 Orange, cut in round slices
- 2 Limes, cut in round slices
- 1 Jar of maraschino Cherries
- 1 Quart of Lemonade
- Few Mint Leaves (Optional)
In a round cake pan or bowl, place some sliced lemons, oranges and lime rings in the bottom. Place cherries in the center of the orange rings. Slowly add lemonade just to cover. Freeze. Remove mold from freezer and add more fruit and mint leaves. Slowly fill with lemonade and freeze again. Place frozen ice ring in punch.
This drink is a really neat punch for any kind of party or get together and it was fun to make!
Adapted from Foodnetwork